M: 0468 910 035
I have been working as a massage therapist for 18 years and was teaching these vibrant body works at a private college and vocational schools in Thailand and Japan for more than 10 years.
As I have started working with Rheumatologists, Oncologists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Physiotherapists since I came to Australia in 2009, I have encountered a lot of patients with various conditions that made me quite comfortable with working on people with RA, AS and other chronic inflammatory diseases, cancer and lymphoedema.
As my background is oriental and western body works, my massage technique is quite unique and I choose the most suitable techniques to best treat each client problems. My goal as a massage therapist is to connect to others in every stage of their life, from their pregnancy to the last with my hands.
Remedial massage, Pregnancy massage, Deep tissue, Thai massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Japanese Anma massage, Oncology massage, Lymphatic drainage and Sports massage.
- Diploma of Sports massage (ITEC, UK)
- Diploma of Remedial massage (ACNT, Australia)
- Oncology massage certificate Level I &II (Oncology Massage Training Australia)
- Manual lymphatic drainage training (Michelle Vassallo, Australia)
- Cert. III of Fitness (ACSF, Australia)
- Diploma of Thai traditional massage teacher (Loi Kroh School, Thailand)
- Certificates of Thai massage (Wat Po/Old medicine Hospital, Thailand)
- Sothys official beauty therapy trainer (Sothys Corp. Japan/France)