How does acupuncture work?
Your body is a sea of moving energy. Electrical impulses run constantly along your central and peripheral nervous systems; your heart continuously pumps oxygenated blood to every tissue, and your gastro-intestinal tract busily moves and digests your food without you needing to think about it.
Acupuncture is a powerful, pain-free technique that works with your body’s energy to both fine-tune and ensure that these essential systems are working to their full potential without strain or weakness.
What can acupuncture treat?
- Sports injuries
- Emotional tension & depression
- Immune system challenges such as common colds & flu
- Hormone imbalances
- Sluggish digestion, reflux, nausea etc
- Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, neck and lower back pain, post-operative pain, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, period pain and gastric pains
- Migraines, hay-fever, insomnia
- Symptoms of menopause
- Infertility and many more common health challenges, all very successfully