Welcome to our partners page
This page is dedicated to local partners and/or business, good restaurants etc… that we love and we want to promote.
The best plumber of Waverton : Ross Hennessy
- M: 0417 671 821
- E: email@example.com
Yann’s comment: Ross is recommended by the Waverton HUB members for doing a great job for a very reasonable price. If you need someone to look avec your house. He is the one.
Dragon Papillon Photography
- For your portraits, special occasions, photo art, stock images, fine art prints
- W: www.dragonpapillon.com
- Address: Unit 5, 49-51 Bay road Waverton NSW 2060
- M: 0448 314 705
Yann’s Comment: We currently have some of Myra’s artwork in the shop. It is fresh, colourful and sooo creative. They are lovely, professional and affordable.
Kim Hicks Candles – Hunter Divine Candle Co.
- Category: Candles & bath salts
- W: www.huntervalleycandles.com.au
- M: 0431 313 819
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yann’s Comment: Kim is an amazingly beautiful woman, full of energy. She creates beautiful candles, bath salts for you or as a gift idea. Soy wax, fragrances or essential oils, wood wick, etc – please come and have a smell.
- Category: Association
- The Waverton Hub is mutual organisation of residents of Waverton, Wollstonecraft and neighbouring areas in Sydney. As we grow older, we members of the Hub are helping each other to enjoy our lives, stay in our own homes for as long as we can, to be as healthy as we can, and achieve all this for as little cost as possible
- W: www.wavertonhub.com.au
Yann Comments: Those guys are fantastic, that is why I love Waverton so much – a community spirit, friendly and always happy people.
- Category : Opals, Jewellery, Arboriginal art shop
- Location: Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- Owner : Denys Joannes, a french guy who lives in Australia since….a long time.
- Address: 51 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, NSW 2780
- M: 0 412 720 244
- E: email@example.com
Yann Comments: If you believe in reincarnation, Denys will come back as a rare and magnificent stone. That gentleman is passionate about stones. His stones are amazing – and affordable. It’s so difficult to leave without buying a beautiful necklace. Any questions about stones, he is your man. Ask him about Madagascar. Ask him about his organice honey.
- Category : Chocolate maker
- Location: Sydney
- W: http://www.kakawachocolates.com.au
- Address: 147 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- P: +61 2 9331 8818
Yann Comments: As a good fussy frenchman, believe me I love Kakawa Creations. It’s not too sweet and has no fat! Colourful and also affordable. Truly go there if you need love…