Tatjana is a degree-qualified nutritionist who approaches evidence based nutritional medicine in a holistic way.
She understands that every individual is unique in terms of biochemistry, genetics, and metabolism. Tatjana uses food as a form of medicine and supplementation, and implements lifestyle changes to address chronic disease and prevent future health deterioration. As a part of her holistic consultations, she will review the client’s general health history, family health history, lifestyle, psychological history and physiological systems, which will in turn allow her to recommend an individual plan and treatment for the client.
Some conditions that Tatjana can assist in the treatment and prevention of include:
- Poor digestive health
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Women’s health: pregnancy, preconception and fertility
- Weight loss and weight management
- Low energy, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders
- Autoimmune disease
- Children’s health: behavioural and learning difficulties, autism, ADHD, pyrroles
- Poor immune system, frequent colds and flus
- Specialised diets, suited to your individual requirements (sport, Failsafe, paleo, low FODMAP, gluten free)
Initial consultation (75 min): $140.00
Follow up consultation (45 min): $90.00
ANTA Membership Number: 14311
Phone 0403 223 782